Friday, January 14, 2011

.Regretted Creation.


By:
Marie Castiano
I Wish I knew what psycho,
created a being like me,
Created under setting sun,
forgotten by the sea,
Was born with just one thought inside,
A thought I now deceive,
And yet I blend with perfect sense with others,
Not like me.

I hide intentions perfectly,
you never saw them once,
And yet you knew,
that something odd has taken over me,
I guess you could look,
beyond what you see,
But before me lies, so many lies, that tie around my throat,
I lie and lie,
to just get by,
to get away from truth.

If I get away from truth,
then I can run away from you,
Im not afraid to go away,
disappeared in a breeze so cold
You shiver from the thoughts,
like madness wrapped around its shell
I could not redefine the place,
I was blown away by hate.

And yet I suffocate,
And yet I recreate.

I wish I knew what psycho,
Created a being like me.

11.13.10 mc

No comments:

Post a Comment